Banana pudding is the must easy and fast pudding recipe. And let's not forget that is soooo delicious!!!. Well let start!?
You will need utensils:
- Pudding mold
You will need ingredients:
- 4 bananas proximate 380 g
- 2 cops of milk or 420 g
- 4 eggs
For the caramel:
- 1 cup of sugar proximate 180 g
- water 100 g
- Make the caramel heating the sugar and the water till it get brown but not smoky.. You can do that using the pudding mold and when it´s done you turn it around to coat the whole mold. Please be very careful because the caramel is very hot. Use a rag or oven mitts.
- For the pudding, blend the bananas, milk and the eggs just about 3 to 5 min.
- Pour the mix into the pudding mold carefully to not splash the caramel.
- place the pudding into a try deep enough to put some water in it. the pudding will cook in "Bain marie" - (water bath)
- cover the pudding with foil paper
- Place the water bath in the pre-heated oven 180° C and let it cook for about 45 - 50 min. to know it's cooked stick a toothpick in the pudding and if it comes dry so the pudding is cooked.
- let it cool down for at least 2h in the fridge
- to serve, turn the pudding downside into a plate and you are ready to enjoy the must delicious dessert.